Candy is closed. Click there for the winner announcement.
Anyone who became a follower only for a chance to win a candy can stop following if she wants. ;)
I have a birthday today, 24th of Feb. And my husband and I had a small anniversary a few days ago. So I think I'm going to give away a blog candy. "My game - my rules", so it's gonna be extremely complicated =)
At first I'll show what I'm going to give. A spring-flower set. Two parts:
1. 5 sheets 30х30 cm (12" x 12") of scrapbooking paper: lime solid; blue with flowers; light-colored with green and blue swirls-flowers; pastel (pink-lilac-beige); light-green with button and stitch design.
2. 6 sheets 15х15 cm (6" x 6") of "embellishment paper" Making memories - lilac, polka dot, flowered, with green and lilac stripes, green and checked green.
3. 4 die cuts - white frames
4. 3 crochet purple flowers
5. 2 packages of micro-beads: green and golden
6. 100 red self adhesive rhinestones
7. stencil for dry embossing and/or painting, 4 types - hearts, leaves, bamboo and flowers (clear plastic, it lies upon a lilac embellishment sheet)
8. buttons: 2 red tulips, 2 yellow tulips; 2 types of lilac flowers - 3 pieces each; 2 leaves of 3 shades of green.
9. ribbons: white with lilac tulips; thermo adhesive blue flowers; ivory lace daisies; purple-white flower ribbon; light-pink pleated ribbon; translucent bright pink ribbon; each 1 m (1 yard and 4") long. A piece of white satin ribbon with colorful bubbles (less than a yard)
10. more ribbons: plastic white hearts with rhinestones; "Floranta"-ribbon - lilac mums on a weaved lace. 0,5 m each.
11. Rayher silicone stamps: flowers and leaves
12. Ink pad 'ColorBox' - forest green.
13. Ink pad "lavender", which is actually bright-fuchsia (no film wrap, sorry)
14. quilling-candy: a) for those who take up quilling: 3 packs of 100 strips (3 mm (1/8"), 27 cm (1') long, manufactured in Korea): lilac, light-yellow, green; plus crimpled strips 10 pieces (75 cm - 2,5') 5 mm three colors: purple, magenta, green b) for those who don't take up quilling - a bunch of quilled flowers of different colors and sizes.
May also add: 'i-clay' purple flowers (like here); green thread leaves (like here); some beads of different colors and flower sequins; pieces of ribbons.
Here are the rules:
1. Post a link and a pic of my candy in your blog (if you don't have a blog - you can post in at any handcrafts forum or something like). Link must be active till the candy give away
2. It's open only to real handcrafts ladies (or guys): I want it to be a challenge. To enter in my game you should create something with a RACCOON. A card, a scrapbook page, a toy - absolutely anything. Any technique can be applied. But there should be a raccoon present! No skunks or badgers =) Your creation should be new if possible (not the one you've made 5 year ago)
If you don't feel like making a raccoon you can make something with my favorite flowers (mimosa, lilacs, lily-f-the-valley or lilies).
If you take part in raccoon-challenge - you can win both candies. If in flower-challenge - only the first one. In case when a flower-entry wins, the second candy will be given to one of the raccoon-makers.
3. To enter the draw you should become my follower either here, or in my livejournal. Being a follower of both is not necessary. For those who join me before the 8th of March I have a special offer: 3 more die cuts (any design you want: mention it in your entry); and two embossing/painting stencils (any design you want - phrases, borders, figures etc). Those who have just join me - please, leave a comment or two upon my posts =)
4. The most weird rule. When I see a candy it often has parts which "oooooh, I want it bad!" and those which "um, ok, have no idea how to apply, but ok". So I want you to be honest. In your entry mention the thing you want most and the thing you want least. You can say you don't want some of the parts, in case you win the unwanted part will be given to someone else randomly
5. The way I'll choose the winner. I'll choose 3-4-5 creations I'll like most (raccoon and flower entries will be chosen according to the overall number of raccoon-flower entries; so if there will be 10 raccoon entries and 10 flower entries - I'll choose 2 of each; if 10 and 20 - I'll choose 1 and 2), and then I'll use random.org to choose a winner randomly. If it will be a flower-entry - the second candy will be given randomly to one of the chosen raccoon-entries
6. The candy entries will be accepted till the 20th of March (GMT+4) In the evening of 20th I'll announce the winner (if nothing unexpected happens).
7. Will ship worldwide.
8. And I want to hear which candies you like - edible ones ;)
9. There're no limits to the number of entries from one person. But those 3-5 who will be chosen as "the best" for the random draw will all be different people. And keep in mind that I prefer quility to quantity ;)
10. Maybe I'll add something else =)
So, leave a comment either here or at http://whiteracoon.livejournal.com/59614.html, where you should mention:
1) link to the post where you tell about my candy;
2) link to the post or to the photo or your work (a raccoon or a flower) with a comment (1 and 2 can be united, or you can separate - tell about the candy now and submit your work later)
3) "most wanter" and "least wanted"
4) answer to the question about real candies
5) wanted designs of die-cuts and stencils (only for those who became my follower before the 1st of March) - I want to read it too =)
So, be inspired and good luck!
Feel free to ask if you have any questions =)